Friday, September 28, 2007

My New Birthday

I will no longer celebrate my original birthdate. I have a new one. I was reborn again on Sept 5th. This is the day I decided to live. Do not confuse me with Harry Potter...the boy who lived! I was simply a person who decided to take one breath after another.

It is amazing how children can make you want to carry on even when the world crashes around you. My daughter gave me a note that said, "I love you mom". Believe it or not that was enough for me to stay.

Things have gotten better

6 comments:

Sister Mary Lisa said...

A very merry un-birthday, to you, to you! :)

Sister Mary Lisa said...

How are you doing? Email me if you can... sistermarylisa@gmail.com

thanks.

Sister Mary Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister Mary Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister Mary Lisa said...

How are you doing? Email me if you can... sistermarylisa@gmail.com

thanks.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Sorry. Posted that once, but blogger keeps posting another and another. Every time I go to delete it, it deletes and puts up another identical. WTF??