Monday, September 24, 2007

Are Our Communications Private??? Experiment Upon the Word

Before I left the church I sent an e-mail to one of the "September" people who was excommunicated. I told her of my reservations about certain doctrinal and historical matters and our desire to leave the church. The following Sunday my husband appeared at church in the required suit and tie and the Bishop said, "I heard you have decided to leave the church". I wondered if they had been monitoring her e-mails or mine. So I decided to experiment!
I have recently sent outrageous e-mails about various family members to my own dummy e-mail accounts. I have been informed that they have been confronted about these e-mails.
I have only the one conclusion to be drawn that they do monitor e-mails and websites. NOTHING IS PRIVATE!

2 comments:

Sideon said...

Make them doozies :)

Sign up for new email accounts: yahoo, msn, google. If you need a google invite, let me know... I'll hook you up.

Already Gone said...

Good idea!! You are such a smarty!!